Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Catching Up, Mi Etsy & Craft Along Info.

What up Amigas?

I am trying to catch up here. Between work and being sick this weekend, I am muey behind in my bloggage and lurkage for that manner! I just wanted to put it out there that I finally managed to add some stuff on my etsy. Some of it is very "El Cheapo" and some of it, not so much. lol, but really, I got prices for every pocketbook. I will be adding more within the next couple of days, so be sure to check back often!

Here is a sample.


Etsy
Buy Handmade
SacredSnatch


I'd also like to give a shot out to My Sacramento Craft Mafia Seesters, for they are hosting another todo Madre Craft along! If you are in town, be sure to check it out and tell them your favorite "Snatchy" sent you!


Please come join the Sacramento Craft Mafia on Tuesday August 12th at the Java Lounge for a little coffee/tea...and a little crafting!

Stacey of Bouton Blue will be showing us how to make some cute elastic vintage button rings. She will be providing elastic and some buttons. You will want to bring the following supplies:
Sewing Needle (standard size that can fit in buttons holes)
Buttons (the kind with 2-4 holes in them)
Thread (White recommended)
If buttons are not your thing please don't hesitate to come out anyway.
Bring WHATEVER craft floats your boat...just come out and hang with us!
Java Lounge
2416 16th Street Sacramento
August 12, 2008
6:30pm-8pm

0 comments: