Sunday, August 3, 2008

Meet My Homegirl, Tami Snow

Yup it pays to have homegirls in high places, ya know? So much inspiration and knowledge at my fingertips. :D Tami is a real sweetheart and I am so happy and proud of her. She has been looking forward to this day for a long time. So do come out and help me support her on this special Thursday!

Upcoming Book Signing: Tiny Yarn Animals by Tamie Snow


Tiny Yarn Animals by Tamie Snow


Have Tamie Snow of Roxycraft sign your copy of Tiny Yarn Animals!

Borders Bookstore
2339 Fair Oaks Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95825
916.564.0168

This Thursday, August 7th at 7pm!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ms. Yoli!
*muwah* and <3

me2 said...

Those are absolutely adorable! I can't even crochet a scarf...it always ends up "ruffled" ha ha. Congrats and good luck!

amy is the party said...

YAY! I will see you there!