t's that time again already! Tomorrow is fourth Tuesday and that means it's Night of the Crafters in Sacramento.
This month, we'll be:
- looking at the creations resulting from our "monster" craft challenge from April
- announcing the craft challenge themes for June, July & August
- announcing the hands-on technique/tutorial for June
- CRAFTING (isn't that what it's all about?)
- and watch Miss Sam Marie use her scissors and a little magic to turn T-shirts like this:
into T-shirts like this!
HUBBA HUBBA! If you would like to craft along with Sam Marie, please bring a T shirt or another article of clothing for reconstruction, a pair of scissors, a needle and thread and anything you'd like to add to your new creation (beads, buttons, lace, etc.)
NIGHT OF THE CRAFTERS
presented by Scary-Art CRAFT and Side Show Studios
May 27th (and every 4th Tuesday), 6:30 to 9pm
Side Show Studios
5635 Freeport, #6 - Sactown
(adults and mature teens only please - thank you for helping to give our Mommy-members the night "off")
Yoli & Krissi (Scary CRAFT) and Cy & Char (Side Show Studios)